2017 Health Careers Institute Dates:
- Session I: Sun., July 23 - Sat., July 29
- Session II: Sun., July 30 - Sat., August 5
- Session III: Sun., August 6 – Sat., August 12
The 2017 summer program is now full – the application for the 2018 summer program will be available in January 2018. Thank you for your interest!
- March 6 - Completed online application, recommendation form and scholarship form (if eligible) due.
- The week of March 20 - Admissions committee sends out acceptances with additional information packet.
- April 24 - $500 non-refundable deposit due to hold your spot.
- May 29 - 50% of tuition and secondary materials due.
- June 26 - Balance of tuition due.
Note: The admissions committee will not review applications unless fully completed and accompanied by the recommendation form and/or a letter of recommendation. Completed applications received after the deadline will be reviewed on a space-available basis only.
Tuition for the Health Careers Institute for New Hampshire residents or those attending school in New Hampshire is $1,650.00. Out-of-state tuition for students is $2,450.00. Limited scholarships are available to NH residents or students attending a NH high school, based on financial need and availability of scholarship funds. There is also a sponsorship form available that HCID participants have used to help raise all or part of their tuition from local organizations within their communities.
Questions? Where to send the forms?
Office: (603) 646-1225
Health Careers Institute at Dartmouth
37 Dewey Field Rd, Rm 205
Hanover, NH 03755-7253