As a healthcare management consultant, Matthew Sangphet MPH’20 has worked with hospitals and healthcare systems across the U.S. to bridge the gap between clinical innovations in patient care, complex healthcare data, and organizational growth. His current focus is on optimizing the design of primary care teams at Mayo Clinic, one of the world's largest integrated, not-for-profit medical group practices.
Achieve your healthcare career goals!
At Dartmouth, you’ll gain the knowledge, networks, and hands-on experience to achieve your professional goals and significantly increase your impact on health and healthcare. Whether you're on the front lines of care as a clinician, working to understand root causes as a researcher, or determining how to implement effective change as a health systems administrator, Dartmouth's singular approach to health services research can help you exceed the goals you've set for yourself. Join us and accelerate your career to the next level!
We are dedicated to your career progression. Throughout the program, and as a Dartmouth alumnus/a, you'll have access to our career and professional development services at every stage of your career.
One-on-One Career Coaching
- From Day 1, we work with you to create a career progression plan that makes sense for you and helps you achieve your goals. We connect you with various faculty and groups on campus so you can begin building a network of peers you will rely on throughout your career.
- Our career development manager works with you in one-on-one sessions to improve your resume and hone your networking skills.
- We work with you to evaluate job opportunities and develop results-driven search strategies. We also conduct mock interviews to help you prepare as you take the next step in your career. For students who want to continue their education, we offer guidance and assistance as you evaluate and apply to PhD, MD, DO, and other professional programs.
You will be introduced to over 1,700 alumni who can help you with networking and career exploration. You will participate in a wide array of professional development workshops and attend panels with clinicians and alumni from Dartmouth.
Meet employers who recruit on campus to learn about what it is like to work in places such as:
- THE NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE
- BOSTON CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
- CVS HEALTH
- NH DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH/HUMAN SERVICES
- VT DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH/HUMAN SERVICES
- NH PUBLIC HEALTH
- WILLIS TOWERS WATSON
- OPTUM ADVISORY SERVICES
- PATIENT PING
- INSTITUTE FOR HEALTHCARE IMPROVEMENT (IHI)
- BRIGHAM AND WOMEN'S HOSPITAL
GET IN TOUCH
Get the latest updates on applying to Dartmouth