Achieve your healthcare career goals!
At Dartmouth, you’ll gain the knowledge, networks, and hands-on experience to achieve your professional goals and greatly increase your impact on health and healthcare. Whether you're on the front lines of care as a clinician, working to understand root causes as a researcher or determining how to implement effective change as a health systems administrator, Dartmouth's singular approach to health services research can help you exceed the goals you've set for yourself. Join us and accelerate your career to the next level!
Students use skills gained in the program to generate new knowledge and to develop new protocols and models of care in diverse healthcare envrionments.
Recently, Dartmouth MPH students have consulted on building a center for addiction medicine in New Hampshire; worked to establish support and lay the groundwork for high-quality, affordable daycare in rural Kansas; designed an integrative nutrition health coaching program for college students in Sacramento that could be used as a national model; and worked with a QI team at Boston Children’s Hospital to develop strategies for improving sedation weaning practices for children on ventilators in the ICU. Many students work with the course director to customize the experience to match their academic or career interests.
Our students have completed internships at national, international, and community organizations, including:
- LOWN INSTITUTE
- SAN FRANCISCO GENERAL HOSPITAL
- DARTMOUTH-HITCHCOCK MEDICAL CENTER
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
- ROBERT WOOD JOHNSON FOUNDATION
- N.H. DEPARTMENT OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE
- CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
- BOCA RATON REGIONAL HOSPITAL
- KENT COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- AMERICAN SOCIETY OF PEDIATRIC NEPHROLOGY
- HUNGER FREE VT
- CURhE, THE CONSORTIUM FOR UNIVERSITY R-H DISEASE ELIMINATION
- BOSTON CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
- BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
- THE UPPER VALLEY HAVEN
- INDIAN HEALTH SERVICES
- CHaD - CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL AT DARTMOUTH
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR PTSD
GET IN TOUCH
Get the latest updates on applying to Dartmouth