We accept applications from undergraduates who have completed their freshman year at the time of application, and from recent graduates with less than one year of work experience. Please see the application requirements below. Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible to secure the program of their choice. A non-refundable deposit of $250 is due upon acceptance.
- Round 1: December 13, 2019
- Round 2: April 3, 2020
- Final Round: May 11, 2020
- Online application including 3 essays
- A copy of your resume
- A copy of your transcript for the application, an official copy of your transcript upon enrollment
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty course director, mentor, or supervisor
Tuition for the one-week program is $2,000 and includes all learning materials and room and board at Dartmouth College from Monday, July 13 through Friday, July 17, 2020. Students are responsible for transportation to and from Dartmouth.
A limited number of tuition scholarships are available for Dartmouth Health Care Foundations. Please submit this form to apply for scholarship consideration.
Get the latest updates on applying to Dartmouth Health Care Foundations