Year at a Glance
- The academic year is divided into four terms.
- Throughout the academic year, students will take core and elective courses, with core coursework emphasizing topics in computer science, biostatistics, health services research, cost-effectiveness analysis, and decision-making analyses and algorithms. Toward the second half of the year, students will wrap up remaining electives and complete capstone coursework.
- Students need to complete a minimum of 12 units to graduate; core courses are required, and students can choose from several elective options to complete their degree.
- The optional capstone course will take place in summer, with preparatory course in Winter and Spring.
- Students take classes full time, with approximately 55 hours per week combined course work and class-time
Academic Calendar 2023-2024
To see the days and times that courses are offered by term for the MS in Medical Informatics Accelerated On-Campus program, view the full academic calendar
REGISTER FOR A VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSION
DISCOVER THE LATEST FROM DARTMOUTH
Receive updates on applying to Dartmouth
TALK TO OUR ADMISSIONS TEAM
DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS AND OPERATIONS
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS AND RECRUITMENT
ADMISSIONS OPERATIONS COORDINATOR